Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 07:35:56 -0700
From:      Erin Fortenberry <erinf@lusardi.com>
To:        'Evan Brastow' <ebrastow@automatedemblem.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Hmm...

No purpose, she just has the virus. Hopefully all virus writers will be
pulled into the street by their eyelids and beaten to death, while Barney
the purple dinosour sings to them. "I love you, you love me..."

Sorry, guess I've been a sysadmin tooooo long.

Erin

mailto:kahn@unet.tm
http://www.fortenberry.net

"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted near your computer. Press any
key to reboot."

--Simon Oke