Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 02:22:55 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: More on the ports freeze/impending thaw

Sounds good.

Anyway, Gaim 0.60.0 CVS version is pretty stable right now, so is it good
idea for me to create gaim-devel or something in the ports? Or, I just try
to write (first time) ports and give it to you to add it in your CVS server?
It's using GTK2 as well.

Maybe, I can try to poke Phoenix to get compile with gtk2 too, just need to
tweak the Makefile and files in the "files" directory. I am not sure yet, I
need to take the look at it.

Cheers,
Mezz