Date:      Sat, 03 Oct 1998 05:16:05 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, James Love <love@cptech.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

> Yea, and it seems that Jordans "a better Linux than Linux" doesn't work
> either. Take a look on the license restrictions of the recently released

Please don't put words in my mouth.  At no point have I ever said or
suggested that FreeBSD is or should be "a better Linux than Linux."
The only thing I've come out in strong vocal support of is the linux
binary emulation code, which hardly constitutes the same thing.  You
can run an OS's binaries without sharing a single other characteristic
of its implementation.

- Jordan