Date:      Tue, 16 May 2006 09:50:37 +0400
From:      GreenX FreeBSD <freebsd@azimut-tour.ru>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: promt solution with max-src-conn-rate

 > Run a script watching the logs for anyone failing logins and add
those addresses to a block list.
 > --Bill

It is useless work, now I am not going to leave border of Russia is
already in 10 times less than potential addresses, but all the same very
much, it is a lot of. :)

> There is a nice and easy way to blocking ssh brute-force attempts with pf only:
> http://legonet.org/~griffin/openbsd/block_ssh_bruteforce.html

 > --Vik

 From translation of this article I also was puzzled with the given
question :)
By the way he here: http://wiki.bsdportal.ru/doc:grblocksshbroteforce

To: Max Laier, Scott Ullrich, Lyndon Nerenberg.

What for to put the foreign program if it can be made means most PF?

Best regards, GReenX.