Date:      Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:33:29 +0100 (BST)
From:      Richard Caley <richard@caley.org.uk>
To:        infofarmer@mail.ru
Cc:        Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen@fabiankeil.de>
Subject:   Re: Some kind of intranet update system for FreeBSD?

> > It builds them all, but instals teh first one on this machine.
>

> Would it build all the modules three time, I wonder?

Seems to, but who cares? CPU cycles are cheap. I build on the machine
which serves as the  mail/news/dns/etc server, which is basicly idle
all the time (those services just don't take a noticable amount of
effort). It does the world and 4 or 5 kernels overnight, and it's only
a 500MHz machine with IDE disks etc.

      ^_^
     (O O)
     \_/@@\