Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 22:40 EDT
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sgi and freebsd

Contact your friendly SGI support person.  They have excellent manuals
online, but I think they're available only to sgi customers.  One
actually can get a device driver working with their help - and sgi
also has people who can answer such questions, correctly.  Of course,
that's if you have a support contract.  But if you're paying for it,
you're entitled to help.

Barney Wolff  <barney@databus.com>