Date:      Fri, 2 Jan 1998 14:01:44 GMT
From:      volf@oasis.IAEhv.nl (Frank Volf)
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        volf@oasis.IAEhv.nl
Subject:   bin/5410: pkg_info options

>Number:         5410
>Category:       bin
>Synopsis:       pkg_info options
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

The "-R" option of pkg_info is not documented in the man page.

The "-r" option is documented been does not seem to be implemented.

The "-I" option is in the synopsis but is not listed in the options
section of the man page.

The "-f" option is not in the synopsis but is in the options section and
seems to exist.

More inconsistencies may exist, I did not do an extended check of them.

Alphabetical sorting of the options in the manual page would be appreciated,
since it make searching for an option much easier.

Thanks,

              Frank

p.s.: If you decide to fix this, I would like to see it in the STABLE branch
      also.