Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 1996 11:17:54 -0500
From:      lray@aurora.liunet.edu
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   INN port problems

I've installed INN from the port, but I cannot seem to configure it
correctly.  I keep getting "File exists writing symlinking article file --
throttling" errors, and even though I tried compiling without MMAP as the
FAQ suggests, the errors won't go away.

If anyone has a working INN installation and can help me I'd appreciate it.
I'd like to see a copy of a good config.data file.  If someone could post
one and/or mail one to me, I'd be greatful.