Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:14:14 -0000
From:      "Andy [TECC NOPS]" <andy@tecc.co.uk>
To:        "Jean-Christophe Varaillon" <jcv@vbc.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: - TFTP: Time out -

I think "router> copy null flash:filename" should do the trick.
Make use of the cisco online help. For example, using the ? char
as below will provide you with most of what you need on ciscos.

router> copy ?
  /erase          Erase destination file system.
  flash:          Copy from flash: file system
  ftp:            Copy from ftp: file system
  null:           Copy from null: file system
  nvram:          Copy from nvram: file system
  rcp:            Copy from rcp: file system
  running-config  Copy from current system configuration
  slot0:          Copy from slot0: file system
  slot1:          Copy from slot1: file system
  startup-config  Copy from startup configuration
  system:         Copy from system: file system
  tftp:           Copy from tftp: file system
  xmodem:         Copy from xmodem: file system
  ymodem:         Copy from ymodem: file system
router> copy null ?
  flash:          Copy to flash: file system
  ftp:            Copy to ftp: file system
  lex:            Copy to lex: file system
  null:           Copy to null: file system
  nvram:          Copy to nvram: file system
  rcp:            Copy to rcp: file system
  running-config  Update (merge with) current system configuration
  startup-config  Copy to startup configuration
  system:         Copy to system: file system
  tftp:           Copy to tftp: file system
router> copy null

I used one of the Cisco 3660's here for these examples
(rather than a 3640 you have) but the results will be
pretty much the same.

Regards
Andy