Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:40:13 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        julian@elischer.org
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: reminder

In message: <4672E722.507@elischer.org>
            Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org> writes:
: Warner is doing a lot of cleaning in the existing code I notice...

I'm just doing a preening of the code to finish up the removal of the
compatibility macros I started many moons ago.  I've found at least
one real bug, but it may have been a bug in my earlier cleaning.  I
don't plan on doing anything more extensive than a few bugs fixes.

After I get done with the cleaning, I plan on restoring usb_port.h so
that drivers can include it explicitly if they think they can use it
to be portable between systems.

Warner