Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:13:15 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        Lists Account <lists@security.za.net>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More PCI->PCMCIA bridge stuff

In message <20010426164901.B97626@ringworld.oblivion.bg> Peter Pentchev writes:
: Yes, I had the same problem with my PCMCIA->PCI bridge.  I solved it with
: the following patch, which adds a new option to pccardd: -S maxslot.
: Then, add -S 1 to pccardd_flags in your /etc/rc.conf, and you're all set.

On current, without any patches, I hang just when I go to try to mount
/.  So changes to userland won't help much :-)  I have some patches
that should help, but I'm not quite ready to commit them.

Warner