Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2014 23:45:02 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GraphicsMagick + perl

I was editing way to fast. While it should not impact function,
s/IMAGEMAGICK/GRAPHICSMAGICK/ would be a really good idea. I don't know if
GraphicsMagick has the same issue of needing to have threading match perl
threading, so the whole section on this might be replaced with a simple
THREADING option, but I wanted to play it safer since I am not familiar
with the program.

Sorry!