Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:21:15 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.2-RC2 Available

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009, Ken Smith wrote:
 > There is one known issue with 7.2-RC2.  We switched from KDE3 to KDE4

Oh, I'd been kinda hoping that wouldn't happen till after release.  I
guess our KDE folks must reckon it's shaken out enough already now ..

Will kde3 still be able to be installed from packages?  Will it be a big
deal to prefer staying with kde3 (mostly re older small-memory laptops)?

Good news on the release schedule though, thanks Ken and RE crew.

cheers, Ian