Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:55:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Lars Eggert <larse@isi.edu>
To:        uhl@mamba-e.gsfc.nasa.gov
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CS461x & newpcm & rat/vat

  george> rat also comes up with no sound and when I try to set the
  george> Audio category options, the default audio devices setting is
  george> "No Audio Device". When I try to set the audio device to
  george> "GUS CS42312" I get this error message:

  george> Sorry driver does support full duplex for this soundcard

I checked again, and I see the exact same message for my CS461x under
rat (my initial report didn't show this).

Lars