Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:25:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Don Erway <derway@ndc.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   web page pdf missing/broken/blank

Well, I just managed to get it, with a new Acrobat Reader, and using
Netscape instead of IE...

Nevermind.

Hi folks.

On http://docs.freebsd.org/44doc/

PSD:21 PSD:21 An Advanced 4.4BSD Interprocess Communication Tutorial

The PDF version is broken, and/or comes up blank.

All the other PDFs are fine.

Thanks for providing a valuable resource.

Don

	Don Erway			derway@ndc.com
	Senior Software Engineer
	NDC Infrared			626-939-3847