Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:13:06 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?VsOhY2xhdiBIYWlzbWFu?= <V.Haisman@sh.cvut.cz>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Too old GDB in 6.0

--------------enig7AD427B75D99C93EC5AFE41F

Hi,
I have been having problems with base GDB. I have posted two PRs about
it but so far I haven't gotten any response.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D95691
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D95692

I have looked at devel/gdb6 port but its structure seems odd enough that
I don't want to touch it.

--
Vaclav Haisman