Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:30:12 +0100 (CET)
From:      Joonas Tizihssane <joonas@w-arts.com>
To:        Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DLT tape archives...

Ahh ok.. So there is something in FreeBSD that can send signals to the
archive to change a tape without you doing that manually ?
Got that script online somewhere so that I may take a look at it ?
so that I don't have to flood you with "obvious" (for you atleast
;) questions bout how to do this ;)

/Joonas Tizihssane, w.arts
Mail: joonas@w-arts.com
Phone: +46.(0)70.2182680
"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if pac man affected us as kids,
we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."