Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 1997 00:17:13 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@gtn.com>
To:        Gerald Ranada <granada@alphanetcorp.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: boot problems with FreeBSD

On Tue, Jul 01, 1997 at 11:30:49AM -0400, Gerald Ranada wrote:
> I am using FreeBSD-2.2.2RELEASE.  Yes, I tried to boot from a floppy and
> specify sd(0,a)kernel as the boot file and it still locks up.

Please be more specific ... [ and redirected to questions@FreeBSD.ORG ]

What happened ... did you install FreeBSD onto the scsi disk ?
If yes, why don't you boot from the harddisk ? ... You have
to tell more about what you wanted to do and what doesn't work.

BTW, it's always nice to hear something about the hardware ...

--
Andreas Klemm | klemm.gtn.com - powered by
                    Symmetric MultiProcessor FreeBSD