Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:05:48 +0100 (CET)
From:      Arjan de Vet <Arjan.deVet@adv.IAEhv.nl>
To:        geoffb@chuggalug.clues.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pthreads in current

In article <199802271329.NAA01214@chuggalug.clues.com> you write:

> Playing with yesterdays current I notice the aparent absence of
>pthread_attr_setscope and pthread_attr_setschedparam from libc_r.
>The man page claims both are present :-)
>
> pthread_setschedparam is also missing but I suspect this may be
>non standard? (Although both Sun and SGI seem to have implimented it)
>
> Is this by intention or just that no one has implimented them yet?

I recently found another pthreads library at

	http://www.humanfactor.com/pthreads/

This library has all the extra functions Squid 1.2beta needs and I got Squid
to compile with it without too much trouble. The first time I ran it it
worked, after that I got strange errors every time I tried :-(. Don't know
why yet.

Arjan