Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:26:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        Luoqi Chen <luoqi@watermarkgroup.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apple's Open Source Projects

:Yes I've been looking at it..
:
:There's alot we can look at..
:I'm even tempted to see what it would take to add a FreeBSD
:compatibility to it..
:that way we would have two radically different (MACH and UNIX)
:kernels to play with...
:
:On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Luoqi Chen wrote:
:
:> Apple has released source code for its OS X server under some kind of public
:> license (http://www.publicsource.apple.com), has anybody looked at it yet?
:...

    Or give FreeBSD the ability to run OS X binaries in a power-pc port.  That
    would be very useful.  I would, today, run out and buy OS X ( software ) if
    I could run it on a FreeBSD box.  Then I could run Apple apps.

						-Matt