Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:08:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Softupdates disappears?

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Mike Harding wrote:

> I just did a 'cvsup' of 4.0-RELENG and the soft update links in
> /usr/src/sys/ufs/ffs got deleted.  Created them again, ran cvsup
> again, and they got deleted again.  Anyone know what's going on?
>
> - Mike H.

	Did the files just disapear, or did they change locations?  I
haven't cvsup'd today, so I cannot anwser this for certain, but I suspect
this is what hapened:

	Kirk relaxed the license on thge softupdate files today, and I
suspect they have simply moved.  Worst case, they only got checked back in
on -CURRENT.

	Adrian
--
[ adrian@ubergeeks.com -- Ubergeeks Consulting -- http://www.ubergeeks.com/ ]