Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:29:33 +0100
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Ing._Anton=EDn_Walter?=" <walter@walter.anet.cz>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: apache - fp

Hi, thanks everybody for help,

Scot and Crist were right, the DES is installed during instalation and

the apache13-fp port does not compile with apache_1.3.20 and fp40.bsdi
distfiles but the new port from the net is using apache_1.3.22 and
fp40.freebsd distfiles and compiles with no errors.

However on trying to use the newly build server by Frontpage the frontpage
complains the server does not have the Frontpage extentions. So I have to go
back to study. If anybody knows the answer it would save me time.

Thanks

Tony Walter