Date:      Mon, 11 Apr 2005 01:35:07 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Florian Hengstberger <e0025265@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject:   Re: short pkg_add -r question

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 10:25:34AM +0200, Florian Hengstberger wrote:
> Hi!
> Just a short question:
> When I download compiled packages with pkg_add -r, where
> are the binary packages stored? I want to share them over the net
> for other hosts.

They are not saved to disk.  If you want a saved copy, you can
download explicitly with fetch(1), ftp(1) or your favourite ftp client
and then use pkg_add with no -r.  Alternatively, you can use
pkg_create -b to make a new package from your installed copy.

Kris

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi--