Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 15:07:08 -0400
From:      Prasad Tadi <ptadi@roshitech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HP-UX to freeBSD 2.2.8 and 3.1

Hi,

I need a strange ! help.

We have heavily invested in HP and now we have a new project that needs
the target to
run on a freeBSD. So we took the Cross Compiler approach.

So, what I am looking at is ...

I want to build the HP -> freeBSD cross compiler like gcc, binutils and
libgcc etc..
We are unable to find the right targets. I am also novice in building
the cross compilers.
Can any one of you can point me in the right direction.

Currently we are looking for a target of  freeBSD running on a Intel X86
based machines.
In future we are also looking for a PowerPC based solution.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Prasad

--