Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:54:32 +0200
From:      Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@goelz.com>
To:        green@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   licq-0.85: LibXss

Hi!
I'm really happy that licq-0.85 is in the ports collection. I tried compiling
it myself but i couldn't build the qt-gui. Because i didn't have libXss.so i
wasn't able to get a licq_qt_gui.so which is requiered. Now i want to build the
gtk+icq gui and have the same problems. I looked through the patches and
Makefile but i couöndn't figure out what you are doing to make the gui compile.
Can you tell me what to do so i can build the gtk skin please?

thanks in advance!

regards,
	Klaus

--