Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:05:17 +0200
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        estrabd@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: project hosting

We should discuss this.  I see no basic problem and it might
give us better exposure to the outside.

The only problem I see with it is that I can see a lot of Linux
people trying to use it and find out that it won't work  and we
get peppered with questions as to why it doesn't work for them
(It seems like the microsoft problem of them thinking they are
the only OS in town has a new home! ;-))

What do we all think here?  My only basic requirement is control
of who gets commit access and whatever.  If we can have the same
level of granularity then it might make sense...

Andy