Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2016 22:46:23 -0600
From:      benson chepkwony <bchepkwny@att.net>
To:        Pedro Giffuni <pfg@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   REF: GSoC 2016 Introduction

HI,
First I would like to download a copy of FreeBSD software for
Developers, where do I get this software?
and then I was going to ask, where can I get information about Porting,
Regressions Test and ATF.
I am interested with the "Port old-style regression tests to ATF" Idea.

Thanks.

From,
Benson Chepkwony