Date:      23 Nov 2002 23:28:50 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Glenn Johnson <glennpj@charter.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: galeon is broken by new mozilla commits

--=-yqAIjYBm4cIvSpwUHxPe

On Sat, 2002-11-23 at 22:08, Glenn Johnson wrote:
> I just upgrade mozilla-devel with the latest commit.  The galeon web
> browser now fails with the following error:
>=20
> /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgtksuperwin.so" not found
>=20
> I tried to rebuild galeon but that also fails because for some reason
> it is not looking for mozilla-devel subdirectories anymore.  I have
> WITH_MOZILLA set to "mozilla-devel".  Below is the log of an attempted
> build.

Looks like you might have built mozilla-devel with WITH_GTK2 or you
built mozilla-devel-gtk2 instead.  Either way, galeon 1.2.x won't work.=20
You need to build mozilla-devel without the WITH_GTK2 flag.  You can
check to see if mozilla-devel was built with GTK 2 support by looking
for the /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla-devel[-gtk2]/components/libwidget_gtk2.so
file.

Joe

--=20

--=-yqAIjYBm4cIvSpwUHxPe