Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 1996 14:55:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sup2....:(

Hello,

I just had a bad experience with sup2.  I had to switch over due to sup2 being
down and everything was going ok, until it NUKED my entire sys directory!!!
For some reason it did not like it.  Don't ask me why.
This is NOT good.  Right now I have no sys directory at all.  I will
have to connect to freefall to get one:(

Gary

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF)     |          FreeBSD support and service
gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG        |     mail info@gbdata.com for information