Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 00:05:05 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        wviolanti@atomz.com
Subject:   Re: Security (turning on archiving).

* Ward Violanti <wviolanti@atomz.com> [20001106 23:59]:
=>Hello,
=>
=>   my question is how does a person turn on archiving (for security
=>purposes) in FreeBSD 3.4.
=>any suggestions or procedures.  Please help!!!

May I ask what you intend to archive? Or what exactly does it mean?
Backups??

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Write the bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things
that happen to you on a piece of marble. -Arabic Parable