Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Softupdates disappears?

Now I am totally confused.  There is a /usr/src/sys/ufs/ffs/README
file I see via cvsweb which I don't have as well, and the two files
you are supposed to link appear to already be in the directory, but I
don't fetch them.  There was a change on Jun 22 which is when I
started seeing a problem.  I assume that changes are being done for
3.5 release - regardless something is fishy in cvs/cvsup land and/or
the instructions need to get updated.  Could somebody with more of a
clue check this out?  Anybody with a setup like mine (4.0-STABLE) who
does a CVSUP and kernel build will lose softupdates.  I have a
completely generic stable-supfile so I think this should be easy to
test...

- Mike Harding