Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:30:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      opentrax@email.com
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/22577: 486SLC2-50MHz won't boot 3.x or 4.x floppies, but d oes boot 2.2.7

The following reply was made to PR misc/22577; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: opentrax@email.com
To: alcino@tci.ufal.br
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: misc/22577: 486SLC2-50MHz won't boot 3.x or 4.x floppies, but d
 oes boot 2.2.7
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:22:00 -0800 (PST)

 Could you please fill out a PR (Problem Report) at:

 http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

 I said that I MIGHT work on this, if I get time.
 I suspect the problem is in the CPU probe code.
 As such I need to build a new set of boot diskettes
 to test this. I'm not sure when I'll get time, but
 if you fill out a PR there will at least be some
 information to check on.