Date:      Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:22:15 -0600 (CST)
From:      Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@nomad.dataplex.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Which DHCP client

Jordan,

I object to the idea that the selection of which dhcp client
is being made on the basis that David has commit privledges
and I do not. Further, it is clear that David has not used a
recent release of the isc client and is biasing his opinion
with false assertions.

It is my opinion that we should not use this criteria to
decide which client will become a part of the base system.

I have been "bmake"ing the isc client for almost a year.
Requests to get assistance in comitting it went unanswered.

I believe the isc client to be a better choice.

If size is a real concern, perhaps we should treat this
client as we do the shell in PicoBSD.

I'm not convinced that the differences are that great.

However, the flexability is :-)