Date:      11 Jun 1996 20:11:45 -0400
From:      bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: adaptec disk controllers and 2.1-RELEASE

In article <199606112325.QAA02664@Root.COM>,
David Greenman  <davidg@Root.COM> wrote:
: >I'm using an adaptec 2940 on my news server. I've been told that
: >the occasional panics (something about scsi bus timeouts?) have
: >been resolved by a -STABLE release; however, when I installed the
: >first of them (well, partially: I swapped kernels and /bin), I
: >got a flood of complaints that my server was failing.
:
:    Justin is out of town this week. You should upgrade to -stable.

The current -stable, which is the second one? Didn't I just read
of problems with it?