Date:      Wed, 2 Oct 1996 13:12:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help installing to a ThinkPad 750C

Hi folks,

	I posted before about having keyboard problmes when installing
2.1.5 to a ThinkPad 750C.

	I upgraded my main system to 2.1.5 and produced a custom boot
floppy which used PCVT as the console driver, yet I am still having
problems with the console.  (I also removed all the unnecessary drivers
while I was at it.) Now when it boots, the text is white on red and the
boot process hangs as it tries to exec sysinstall.

	If I try to interact with the kernel configuration visual
interface, I cannot use the arrow keys.

	It's seems to understand the keyboard better, but before
sysinstall used to run.

	Any thing I have missed?  If I cannot figure this out soon, I'm
going to have to admitt defeat.

thanks,

	Adrian

adrian@virginia.edu                ---->>>>| Support your local programmer,
System Administrator                 --->>>| STOP Software Patent Abuses NOW!
NVL, NIIMS and Telemedicine Labs       -->>| For an application and information
Member: League for Programming Freedom   ->| see: http://www.lpf.org/