Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:22:47 +0000 (GMT)
From:      GeistTeufel <geistteufel@yahoo.fr>
To:        Steve Neff <s_neff80@sbcglobal.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re : Linux-flashplugin6 or 7

So, here a fast way to install this one=0A=0AYou need to get source of free=
bsd first, and ports so ...=0A=0Ain /usr/share/exemple/cvsup you have stabl=
e-supfile and ports-supfile=0Aput it in your root dir, tune it, and run cvs=
 -z -L 2 on your file=0A=0Aso you have to go to /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf=
=0Aget this patch http://www.jail.se/freebsd/rtld_dlsym_hack.diff=0Apatch <=
 rtld_dlsym_hack.diff=0Amake=0Amake install=0A=0Aso now, install linuxplugi=
nwrapper to allow running linux plugin on native programs=0Ainstall linuxth=
reads too (use ports for that)=0Anext install linux-flashplugin=0Aso you ha=
ve certainly firefox, then plugins is stay here /usr/local/lib/browser_plug=
ins=0A=0Ago into this dir and links flash linux plugins in it:=0Aln -s ../n=
papi/linux-flashplugin/flashplayer.xpt=0Aln -s ../npapi/linux-flashplugin/l=
ibflashplayer.so=0A=0Anow you can run firefox with flash7 activate, and all=
 work really fine !=0A=0A----- Message d'origine ----=0ADe : Steve Neff <s_=
neff80@sbcglobal.net>=0A=C0 : freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org=0AEnvoy=E9 le :=
 Lundi, 23 Octobre 2006, 18h27mn 45s=0AObjet : Linux-flashplugin6 or 7=0A=
=0AHello,=0A=0AFirst, I love FreeBSD.  I have been using Gentoo for the lon=
gest time, finally got the nerve to pop FreeBSD on a new laptop.  Love it. =
 Anywho, I'm trying to get the linux-flashplugin7 installed and it seems to=
 error out with an error message saying it cant find the package on the ftp=
2.FreeBSD.org/pub/... etc.... server.  I looked on the FTP server in severa=
l package folders and cant find it.  It says it should be in the "www" port=
s folder.  Did this linux-flashplugin get renamed?  I appreciate the help.=