Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:41:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kip Macy <kip@lyris.com>
To:        Nick Hilliard <nick@iol.ie>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Threads and my new job.

I will admit that I have had odd behaviours with threads in developing
Lyris on FreeBSD that I have not seen on Solaris, NT, or Linux. I will
see things like what appears to be the thread scheduler stop scheduling
threads and just do a busy wait. I have not tracked it down any further
for lack of time.
				-Kip