Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:50:47 -0400
From:      "Vladislav Davidzon" <vladislav@davidzon.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: CVSUP For FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE-p7

Greetings,

I must be confused.  I am doing a cvsup with a tag of RELENG_4_8 yet
cvsup seems to be fetching p5 instead of p7.  Is there a problem that
I should be aware of here?  Am I just being stupid?  This same cvsup
file has never done this ever before -- always fetched the latest=20
patch level of the RELEASE without problem (that=92s how we're runing p5
now!).  Can someone explain? =20

Sincerely,
                                  )))))
Vladislav                         (=F4 =F4)=20
Vladislav S. Davidzon                            davidzon@thinkhost.com
Executive Director, ThinkHost                  http://www.thinkhost.com
             "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" =20