Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:23:49 +0200 (EET)
From:      defoe@mail.bg
To:        freebsd-perl@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port of DJabberd

DJabberd is a Jabber/XMPP server framework.[1]

Most of its dependencies[2] are available as FreeBSD ports, usually as p5-*=
.

I have successfully installed it on FreeBSD 6.2R.

Has anyone else tried to run it on FreeBSD and is there someone interested =
in porting it?

The possible problems at first sight are in p5-Sys-Syscall/p5-Danga-Socket =
and the usage of epoll functions (I\'m not familiar how it is ported to Fre=
eBSD, anyone?).

[1] http://danga.com/djabberd/
[2] http://brad.livejournal.com/2225369.html