Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      b <bryanw@666.org>
To:        drifter@stratos.net
Cc:        bryanw@666.org, jkb@best.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mp3 & SB16 PnP problems

Mr. Drifter -

Thanks for the pointer to /etc/rc, I am well aware of that.
I would still rather have that support in the kernel, that have to
do "soundon" and "soundoff".

I don't think you are lazy, inept, etc.  I just didn't want you to have
to pay $20 when I thought you could do it for free.  I apologize
if my email made it sound anything like the contrary.

I agree that commercial development is a Good Thing.