Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 2015 21:40:09 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Jean-S=c3=a9bastien_P=c3=a9dron?= <jean-sebastien.pedron@dumbbell.fr>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Testing new i915 driver (rev. 0f67240) - still blank screen

--4jxvjbhMt4WG4ij0teqogQXe25oOba3PJ

Hi Masachika and Stefan!

I wanted to let you know I read your regular bug reports. I wrote them
on the wiki so they don't get lost. I still had no time to investigate th=
em.

I would like to review the entire patch one last time and post it here
so we fix regressions on already supported hardware. Then I would like
to commit the patch to HEAD before we actually work on fixing bugs with
Haswell.

For this last part, we may want to update DRM to Linux 3.9 as it brings
several Haswell and Valley View improvements. It will be way easier to
do than the current update as the diff with Linux will be small.

Please stay tuned and continue to send reports, you are helping actually!=

--=20
Jean-S=E9bastien P=E9dron