Date:      Thu, 06 Aug 1998 00:03:23 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anybody have...

In message <199808060549.BAA24198@whizzo.transsys.com> "Louis A. Mamakos" writes:
: I know that I have the Intel databook for this part *somewhere*, but I
: haven't seen it since I moved a year and a half ago.  I think you'll get
: quite a head starting with the NetBSD driver, though.  The driver is a
: little grotty in the sense that it's an 82593 driver for the Zenith laptop
: and it needs to do some rather rude DMA controller setup because of the
: way the 82593 works.  Take a look at the code; you'll see.

I just looked at the code.  *ICKY* is the best way to describe it.  If
you can find the databook, I'd add you to the growing list of people I
owe beers to for this project....

Warner