Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 12:15:37 -0400
From:      John <papalia@udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   TCL

Hi all,

I currently have TCL versions 8.0.5, 8.1.a2, and 8.3.b1 installed.  I was
wondering if there is anything that would cause me to need to keep around
the first two versions, or would it be safe to deinstall them?  If I try a
"pkg_delete" on them, it fails given that there are dependencies on the
package (tk, tix, pib, tkfont).   But couldn't those "depend" on the higher
levels?

Thanks,
John