Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:57:23 +0100
From:      Dirk Froemberg <dirk@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/mod_php3 FreeBSD port fix for interop with gd

Hi Peter!

Thanks for your work!

I'd prefer php-nogif.patch. But if you think php-gdinout.patch is
the better way of dealing with this problem I wouldn't object to
it. 8-)

But we shouldn't spend too much time for mod_php3. I was thinking
of removing it, anyway. There are very few script that really need
mod_php3 (apart from the .php3 ending which can be configured for
mod_php4, too).

	Regards Dirk

--
Dirk Froemberg