Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:16:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Castor Fu" <castor@geocast.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   cscope now open source -- use it?

I set up the cscope port for FreeBSD a while ago, when it was proprietary.

Now version 13.0 is open source from cscope.sourceforge.net,
but it appears to be an older version than the one which I used for
the port (13.7).  There seem to be some bugs which were fixed
in the newer one.

I could potentially update the port to the current version, but
am not sure whether people would prefer this.

I'm not sure how much time I'll have for maintaining this if it's
changing rapidly.

Any preferences?

	-castor