Date:      Fri, 12 May 95 13:00:07 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        gja@ansley.com (Greg Ansley)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Token Ring Support??

> Is there any support for anyone's token ring card at this point?
>
> I didn't find any thing promising in the source tree but I might
> have missed something...

Someone had said they had ported the Linux driver at some point.

The real bitch is the 802.5 stuff, which I don't think Linux has
either.  It's a fairly complex LSL implementation.

There is a partial on 802.5 in the XNS code (I think).  It's missing
two additional pieces for full token-capable 802.5.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.