Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 22:58:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Eric Dannewitz <ericdano@ncal.verio.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting Up a Hard-Diskless Firewall

Hi all,

I currently have a couple of FreeBSD machines running (FreeBSD 4.0
webserver, and a firewall running 3.2). Anyways, I'm interesting in
redoing my firewall. I'd like to run it off just a floppy or something so
I don't ever have to worry about the HD crashing (the drive is having some
issues right now....).

So, is it possible to run a super-stripped FreeBSD machine using like a
floppy and a CDROM or something?

Thanks in advance.....