Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 1996 16:45:01 -0300
From:      Leonardo Cardoso <lcardoso@centroin.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rookie

Hi!

        I'm a new user of FreeBSD and have a very stupid question! :)

        What's the login name for the SUPERVISOR (all rights in the system
- read, write and execute anything)? I've setted up a password in the
instalation program, but don't know nothig about the login name.

        Another thing, X Windows isn't running in my PC, an error message
appears, how can I use floppy disks to copy the file with the message? (I
use MDIR and MCOPY in the SunOS)...

        Thanks!
        LEOnardo Cardoso
        lcardoso@centroin.com.br