Date:      Fri, 09 Aug 1996 09:30:53 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        ollivier.robert@eurocontrol.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers' list)
Subject:   Re: List of OpenBSD changes

: I'm sure we  can   integrate some of  Theo's changes   although it  may  be
: difficult. Is there anyone with a little time and both CVS tree to compare?

It might also be a good thing to look at the source-changes archives
since they are fairly good about documenting what they change,
although most of the overflows are abbreviated to "oflow"

I have enough access to both CVS tree, but have limited time to work
on this.  If nobody else has the time/energy to do this, I can work
slowly thought it...

Warner