Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:56:32 +0100 (BST)
From:      "Andy J. Smith" <A.J.Smith@nortel.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cross compiling for FreeBSD 3.0

Hi, I have been directed here from the gnu.gcc.help newsgroup.

I have several linux boxes (2.0.30 kernel) and I want to install GCC as a
cross-compiler so I can produce FreeBSD binaries.  Can anyone help me out
and give me some info as to home I might do this?

I have limited access to a FreeBSD 3.0 sytem, so if I need libraries,
header files and includes I could get them that way, but it is a real
hassle so I'm hoping I don't need too much.

Please mail to me as well as the list as this is a one-off question and I
am not subscribed.

Thanks,
Andy

  Only one creature could have duplicated the expressions on their faces,
and that would be a pigeon who has heard not only that Lord Nelson has got
down off his column but has also been seen buying a 12-bore repeater and a
box of cartridges.
  -- (Terry Pratchett, Mort)